Notification about the next Batch of Trinitys:
You guys are crazy. The second batch of 100 sets sold out in about 5 minutes. We expected lots of demand but again our expectations were exceeded.
So there is still more demand then we can supply. We have also still the problem that the Trinity project is parallel to our normal daily business. Forks, shocks, stems, service, spare parts.
As we do not want to sell or pre-sell brakes, which we do not have, we cannot take pre-orders here. We only want to sell what we have, when it is in stock, and when it is assembled completely. This can take a while. We also don’t want to rush and simply order more and more parts. We want to grow with our tasks step by step. Our journey with the brakes has just begun.
- Highly evolved disc brake system
- 4 piston caliper with huge mass
- Radial piston brake lever with low mass
- Made out of 7075 aircraft aluminium
- “Painless Technology” with painless bleed, piston and fitting system
- Brake mount fit kit (BMFT) and Refrigerators available optionally
Trail/Enduro version: 950 Euro (incl. VAT)
Downhill version upgrade (Refrigerators): 45 Euro (incl. VAT) for each caliper
Brake mount fit kit upgrade: 17,50 Euro (incl. VAT) for each caliper